Best Neurologist in Ghaziabad
A neurologist is a medical doctor who specializes in treating diseases of the nervous system. The nervous system is made of two parts: the central and peripheral nervous system. It includes the brain and spinal cord.
Illnesses, disorders, and injuries that involve the nervous system often require a neurologist’s management and treatment.
Shreya Hospital of Neuroscience is a regional pioneer of neurosciences – neurology and neurosurgery in Telangana and Andrapradesh. We are committed to pursue comprehensive medical services in diagnosis, therapy, invasive and noninvasive procedures, rehabilitation, and ongoing care for patients with neurological conditions.
We at Shreya Hospitals aim to deliver scientifically sound and skillful neurological care. Our competent team of neurologists have the prowess to diagnose and treat more than 1100 neurological diseases.
Over the decades, the institute has achieved expertise and excellence in addressing patients with neurological problems involving the head, spine, cerebrovascular system and peripheral nerves.
Shreya Hospital of Neuroscience is synonymous to experienced neurologists and specialized neurosurgeons backed by the latest medical technologies. Our strength lies in the medical advances – robotics, computational neuroscience, neuroimaging, genomics and molecular biology. We are proud to announce ourselves to be at the forefront of neurological care:
First in south India to have the 3T intra-operative MRI
First to introduce Intra-arterial Thrombolytic Therapy for Acute Ischemic Stroke
Shreya Hospital of Neuroscience is adequately equipped with latest instrumentation and infrastructure for diagnosis, invasive and noninvasive treatment, rehabilitation, neuro-critical and general patient care.
NeuroIntensive care – Dedicated critical care unit offers best ventilation, quarantine and life support for patients with neuro-trauma and patients around surgery.
- Online monitors,
- ICP monitors,
- Central oxygen & suction
Neuro-Diagnostics – Our neurologists and neuro-consultants can hardly go wrong with the acquisition of –
- Codman Parenchymal ICP monitor system for Neurotrauma Monitoring
- Dual Source CT Scan,
- 5 Tesla MRI,
- Carotid Doppler,
- Digital Subtraction Angiography (DSA),
- Electroencephalography (EEG),
- System for Electromyography (EMG), Nerve Conduction Velocity (NCV) and Evoked Responses (EP) facility.
Neurosurgery – Our neurosurgeons and their team are well equipped with the latest in technology surgical aids and equipment.
- Medtronic and Stryker Drill systems,
- Stealth S7 Neuronavigation System for Cranial and Spine,
- Medtronics NIM intraoperative Neuromonitoring System,
- Medtronics Metr-x Tubular Retractor System for minimally invasive spine surgery
- Carl Zeiss OPMI Pentero Surgical Microscope,
- Carl Zeiss Vario Surgical Microscope
- Soring Sonoca CUSA
- Karl Storz Endoscopy System
- Neuro imaging – interventional radiology
- 3 Tesla intra-operative MRI
Neurological rehabilitation – Neurological rehabilitation unit provides essential care for patients while they recover from neurological illness, cerebrovascular events (stroke, embolism, aneurysm), trauma, invasive procedures and surgery.